Lolo Jones is bae
Lolo Jones is bae
Three photos taken in the same place, different times of the year.
i fucking hate how i get attached so easily like i don’t understand. i meet someone new, find interest and BAM it’s like i can’t stop thinking about it. this needs to fucking stop
I think I am surviving
in all the wrong ways
– ten word poem (via saga—masamune)
– (via the-r-world)
1. Those who matter will make an effort to stay in your life after graduation.
2. Know what you want to do in your life. Once you know, focus hard and follow your dreams.
3. Make a difference — volunteer!
4. Have enough respect for yourself to walk away from the bad ones and never chase after anyone.
5. Do not judge a book by its cover. Nobody’s perfect.
6. Family always comes first. Appreciate the moments you spend with them and remember to say “I love you.”
7. Think before you speak — everyone has feelings.
8. Keep smiling and realize how blessed you are for what you have.
9. Some lessons are learned best through pain. Learn from your mistakes but never forget them.
10. People will stare so make it worth their while.
11. Quality over quantity. A few best friends is much better than 100 acquaintances.
12. Explore and travel around while you are young.
13. You don’t HAVE to be in a relationship. Have fun and when the time comes, you’ll find someone.
14. Confidence makes you beautiful.
15. Read books and expand your mind.
16. Be a leader.
17. Work out and eat healthy now so you don’t have to worry about your weight in the future.
18. Learn how to say NO.
19. Keep yourself busy — knit, paint, cook, play a sport, read, etc…
20. Don’t be a slob. Dress nicely and keep your apartment/house tidy.
21. Be polite to everyone, even when they don’t deserve it.
22. Love your life.”
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!(via life-is-beautiful-and-so-are-you)
Omg finally like why do we have to be one thing
thekarmyfandom:Katie and Rita being totally not gay for each other
this totally looks like one of those fake social media things that people make for ships but the best part is ITS REAL
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be.”
13 important things I want you to know. - A (via haillucynation)
– Front Porch Step (via aliyahjordyn)
killed the whole game tbh
She was a cutie from the start!
It’s important to make friendships that are deeper than gossiping and drinking and smoking and going out.
Make friends who you can go get breakfast with, make friends you can cry with, make friends who support your life goals and believe in you.